Wow! I just read my last post, and almost went into "sugar shock" over my dramatic definition of my marriage...gag me ha,ha. I've always been so anti- men, romance, love, and all that girl junk based on the lovely NOT! men that I have had past relationships with in my life, and now I have joined the ranks of the unbecoming "loving couples". Not to fear girls I'm sure it will wear off soon. But not by the usual things like burping, farting, other bodily functions no I love those! Probably by something like ex: the horrid realization of once again: "What a bad speller I am" and the incredible fact that when I asked my husband how to spell a certain word, he also spelled it incorrectly. Was that just a continue ploy to make me feel that I am his idea of the most perfect women on the planet?
Not happening...but nice try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go Connie! I am so excited to hear about your Blogging on Facebook. So I checked it out...Glad to hear how you and the new fellow are doing. I have a little collectibles Blog going (Kelly made me do it). I will look forward to your ramblings!!!
Dude... why are you not still blogging?
Post a Comment